Saturday, October 18, 2008

Start/Sit


On saturdays I will start my Start/Sit section of this blog. Don't you fuckin hate when other Blogs have a Start/Sit section and they say "Aaron Rodgers vs Indy....Start Him!". Like us Fantasy Footballers didn't already know that because if we do have him, he probably plays every week. I'm going to give you the most obscure players, maybe some you've never heard of, who will score you 10+ points this week. I will also give you the sure shot's that I'm gonna shoot down. 

Start - 

1. Johnnie Lee Higgins vs NYJ - He'll no doubt get more than 100 return yards, if that matters to anyone, but with all this WR controversy in Oakland, look for him to get 5 touches and maybe a TD
2. Ryan Grant vs IND - He hasn't looked all that great, and he has yet to get into the endzone, but last week he ran for 90 yards. Expect somewhere around 60 yards and a TD this week.
3. Sammy Morris vs DEN - Under most circumstances, I would never ever suggest a Patriots RB. It could be one of the worst fantasy running situation in football, but without Lamont Jordan and Lawrence Maroney, he could rack up some serious yards this week.
4. Kevin Walter vs DET - Schaub loves to throw to his white guys (Owen Daniels, Kevin Walter), but he just doesn't like to throw touchdowns to them. I'm gonna be bold and call TWO TDs for Walter.
5. Kolby Smith vs TEN - I know Tennessee has one of the scariest defenses in football, but I think that KC will switch it up this wek with Jamaal Charles and Kolby Smith. I think Smith will pull down 50 yards and a surprising TD. KC will still lose by 20.

Sit -

1. Ben Roethlisberger vs CIN - Cincinatti has stopped Tony Romo and Brett Favre respectably in the past two weeks. It look's tasty but it's poisonous!
2. Ronnie Brown vs BAL - Yes, Indianapolis wrecked the Baltimore defense last week, but it was pretty much all Chris McCallister's fault. Baltimore won't be fooled by that Wildcat shit, just like the Texans weren't (Eeek!). I just don't see him getting in the endzone this week.
3. Terrell Owens vs STL - Whether its Broken Pinkie Romo, or Old Man Johnson, I forsee alot of finger pointing and yelling on the sideline. 
4. Brandon Jacobs vs SF - I know hes like the scariest guy in football to tackle, but if not for that touchdown last week against a weak Cleveland defense, he looked like crap. I expect no touchdowns, and he will only crush 2 defensive players bones. 
5. Reggie Bush vs CAR - His knee is all swelled up, he's facing a stout Carolina defense and dammit he has to slow down sometime.

No comments: