Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fantasy Football Hate


So it seems that some coaches/teams absolutely hate fantasy footballers. The Patriots not only have a shitty running back by committee approach, but they wait til 45 seconds before kickoff to tell you who's not playing that day. The Saints can't decide who they want to score their touchdowns, even though they throw down about 75 points a game. The Ravens have more functional running backs than the Lions, Packers and Bengals combined. What happened to the good ol' days of one running back, whooping ass week after week, with undeniable results. It seems that every team in the NFL that had a stud RB, woke up on draft day and said "What if we had 2 of those?" While I'm being pissed off, I guess I should also mention that I fucking hate when they hand it to the Fullback on the one. In fact, if not for 4th and one on the goal line in Madden, I would probably be down to get rid of fullbacks altogether. Fullbacks and second string tight ends have lost me more games in my fantasy career than being faithful to the Texans. I tell you what, if on Sunday I stop posting, it will be because Cedric Benson and/or Fred Jackson pull in a TD to prevent me from my pathetic second fantasy win of the season, and I probably hung myself. 

No comments: