Monday, September 29, 2008

Walk the Plank



The Rams must of read my post a few days ago and gave Linehan the axe. Haslett will take over, who did a pretty nice job with the saints a few years ago, and he will immediatly reinstate Bulger as his QB. On another note, Brett Favre threw 6 Touchdowns this week, and for some reason I still fell 2 points short on fantasy. I was rooting for the Texans all the way down the stretch, because they are my team, even though I was facing Matt Schaub (35.75 Fantasy Points), and they still lost. It seems like every sunday somebody sticks a big knife in my heart, takes it out, and pats me on the back as if to say "You'll get em' next week". Texans are winless, my fantasy record is 2-6 collectively, and I just drank the last Shiner in my fridge. Where is this light at the end of the tunnel everyone talks about?

No comments: