Thursday, September 25, 2008

QB Roulette

It seems like every year the same teams struggle with absolutely shitty QB's and refuse to change their stubborn ways. The Kansas City Cheifs inquired about getting Brady Quinn of all people this week, trying to break up with short time girlfriend Tyler Thigpen. Adam Schefter was talking about how, by the way that Thigpen played this last week, there are probably better QB's on NFL practice squads. I think he's right. My roommate this week started Tyler Thigpen, and watching him cringe in pain every time KC got the ball was heartwrenching (but also guiltfully satisfying). On Sundays I check NFL.com every breath I take, and it seemed I could never catch KC with the ball, because they were always playing defense. This week the Cheifs will start Damon Huard, and I will again make sure to keep that channel off my Sunday ticket for the second week in a row.

No comments: